A. Terms & Conditions for posting complaints:
1. The complaint should be genuine. If found false, the complaint would be removed immediately and, if required under law, we would be compelled to share details of the complainant to appropriate authorities.
2. The complaint should not contain political, abusive, vulgar and defamatory contents. We reserve the right to modify, edit the complaint for compliance with the rules and to maintain quality of the content.
3. Complaints with incomplete and wrong contact details would not be processed and published.
4. You are not required to share your private details like user id, password and other secured or privileged details with us. We are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any such details provided by inadvertently or otherwise.
5. Complaints that are not directly addressed to us in the proper format will not be published and processed.
6. We reserve the right to share details of the Complainant in the process of resolving complaints and or to comply with government regulations.
B. Services and charges:
1. Complaints can be posted free of charge.
2. There will be administration charges if we are required to process the complaint and take it up with the opposite parties. These charges are non-refundable.
3. Our services are on best efforts basis. We shall take reasonable efforts to find a resolution to the grievances, without any assurance of resolution.
4. Services of consultancy, drafting are provided on charge basis.
5. Advice provided by us on any matter should not be construed as legal advice. Customers are advised to approach lawyers locally for any legal opinion and legal action.
C. Terms of Usage and Rules pertaining to www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in
1. These Terms of Usage and Rules apply for all visitors, users and authors of this site. By using this site, visitors, users, authors or registered members agree and acknowledge to abide by the Usage terms of India Consumer Complaints(‘ICC’).
2. Articles and messages posted in this site are the views of the respective member/s and authors. India Consumer Complaints does not subscribe to any of the views expressed therein and therefore cannot be held responsible for the messages, post and articles, in any manner.
3. Users, by agreeing to these rules, warrant that they will not post any messages that are personal, obscene, vulgar, sexoriented, hateful, threatening, political, inciting racism or otherwise violative of any local and international laws.
4. Users and authors also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless they own the copyright or have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this site.
5. Users and authors also agree that they will not hold ICC responsible or liable for any damages they may suffer by direct or indirect use of this site. By accepting to these terms, authors of posts and complaints agree to indemnify www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in, their owners and representatives against any loss, damage of any nature that Users may suffer by direct or indirect use of this site.
6. If there arises any court proceedings, of whatsoever nature, initiated against the www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in with regard to any post/complaint published in this site, the Author/s of such post/s and complaint/s hereby expressly warrant/s that he/she/they shall take full responsibility of the court proceedings and fully indemnify and fully exempt www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in, their owners and representatives from such court proceedings and related liabilities.
7. The advertisements and publicity banners that may appear at various places in the site pages are third party contents and the site Management do not vouch for what is being claimed or offered by the publicity banners and ad links. Members/Users/authors of this site contents hereby consent and agree that they access, click/activate such links and ad banners at their own risk and responsibility, without having any recourse to the ‘ICC’
8. We, the owners of www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any posts, threads and delete the account of the members found violating these Rules.
9. Views or comments provided in this site by www.indiaconsumercomplaints.in its administrators and operators are only general in nature and should not be treated as legal opinion.
10. ‘ICC’ will not provide any legal assistance or will not handle cases on behalf of the Complainant.
For any further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org